Is Adagio Right for You?If you are searching for a sophisticated ERP system without the huge expense, look no further.
Adagio accounting software is a series of professional accounting and business management tools specifically designed for small and medium size business and organizations with significant transaction volume. The software is designed for offices that typically have an Accounting Department or person, but no full-time IT staff.
If you are searching for a sophisticated ERP system without the huge expense, look no further. Adagio does not require you to purchase additional database engines as do other high-end accounting systems. Once implemented properly, Adagio is designed to run smoothly.
Adagio Software does what it does exceptionally well.
- Adagio can be configured to work in a small office with just one or a few users, or can handle large applications that require 40 or more concurrent users.
- The Financial Suite offers Departmentalized Chart of Accounts with an amazing Financial Reporter.
- The Accounts Payable module allows for cheque-printing on blank cheque stock or EFT processing.
- The Receivables module allows you to track Customers and Contacts, record all your dealings with each Customer and as well, setup Alerts to flag your users about important issues for each customer.
- The Operational Suite offers a sophisticated Order Entry system, with strong Inventory and Purchase Orders modules, as well as a sophisticated module for tracking Prospects and Quotes. The Bill of Materials and Job Costing modules add further functionality to the suite.
- The Invoice module along with the Receivable, Payable and Ledger modules are a must for the Professionals and Service Industry.
- Not-For-Profits organizations – Tracking funding and expenses is very important. Managers are responsible for different projects and they always want up-to-the-minute reports. Adagio has a strong client base in Non-Profits, and as well offers a generous discount for the purchase as well as the annual renewal fees.